Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 54: It Still Counts

I can't whistle. There, I admitted it. Whenever I try to whistle the theme from Andy Griffith, I end up just making a noise or blowing air instead of actually making anything resembling a tune. I keep trying as I type this, and have discovered about every three attempts, I can make a short whistle sound, but when I try to vary it with an actual tune, I fail.

Anyway, I made a whistle out of a drinking straw, with the hopes that maybe I could carry it around with me and fake a whistling ability. You know, for all those instances I am forced to whistle, and then ostracized when I fail.

But, sadly, the ostracizing will continue, as after four attempts, none of my whistles worked. I guess it's just not in the stars for me to be able to whistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment