Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 42: He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight

In the list of greatest inventions ever it pretty much goes:
  1. penicillin
  2. NASA
  3. lint rollers
  4. Anderson Cooper
  5. YouTube
Ok, we'll call this the first draft. Either way, YouTube is awesome, no matter where it falls on any list. I have spent more hours than I care to remember watching clips from my favorite childhood TV shows (MMC, Legends of the Hidden Temple, DuckTales), General Hospital highlights (Robin and Stone forever), and Daily Show reports (before Viacom was a bitch and forced their removal). And now, I know there are a plethora of videos related to the name "Bonnie," as that is what I searched.

It had never occurred to me to search for myself before. Obviously not my full name, because I would die if there was something on there of me. Particularly since I am crazy paranoid about discovering a hidden camera in a dressing room. Really, I look behind mirrors and everything.

Anyway...the result was a bunch of amazing songs by the likes of Bonnie Raitt, Bonnie Tyler, and someone named Bonnie Pink. And some info on only the coolest bank robber ever, Ms. Bonnie Parker. All in all, I'm proud of the showing "we" have made on the 'tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment