Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 36: We'll open up a restaurant in Santa Fe

My new job requires me to commute to work every day via metro. I don't mind the metro. I get to chill for about a half hour with my iPod, Gemma, and the free morning newspaper. Sure there are approximately 1.3 bajillion people in my personal bubble every day, but oh well, that's what I get for loving city life. Today, however, on the last leg of my morning commute, I had the entire metro car to myself. It was only for about three stops, I think, as I didn't realize it until I was almost at mine. It was not as horror movie as it sounded as the one ahead of me had people, and we were above ground and in the sun. My only regret is that I didn't burst into song, like "Santa Fe" from Rent. Something to consider for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment