Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 39: What do you mean there is no Agent Grissom?!

My new job requires that I learn a variety of different subjects, so that I can adequately write material to train others. Since a lot of this work is for government entities, I have to get a security clearance in order to work on them. As part of the process, today I got fingerprinted at the police station.

The worst part: Fancy fingerprinting done on the computer, so I didn't get to be "inked." I was hoping to have inky, black fingers for the rest of the day, in order to gain some street cred.

The best part: The fingerprinting was done in the Crime Scene Investigation unit. I looked for an Agent Grissom, or better yet, Stokes, but I forgot they only work nights.

(I'll let you know when they tell me who killed Kennedy. I'll have to kill you afterward, of course. I assume, that part wasn't actually in my training.)

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, Come and see me I do the messy kind of fingerprints for the daycare. No fancy computer here. That would be nice but whenyou work for a non profit you know that means no money!

    Love Aunt Amee

    ReplyDelete