Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 48: Just a trim

As part of another new thing I am working on for the future, I am growing out my hair. I hate going to the hairdresser for just a trim because it still costs $20 and they convince me they must wash it first, which is absurd because my hair just does not get that dirty that quick. But anyway, my split ends had split ends and that certainly doesn't make it grow any faster, so I had Mom trim the ends of my hair, getting all my split ends and evening it up. She used to trim my bangs all the time, and she probably did the ends occasionally too, but certainly not since I've been an adult, and definitely so long ago I can't remember if it actually happened or not. Now my splits ends are gone and my hair should be free to grow and grow and grow.

4 comments:

  1. GO WAKE!!!!!
    Didnt have anyting to say about you hair so thought I would say something about what has made me happy this week. Also Lawson may play a little on Sunday.

    PS For Shannon Wake beat the Dukies on Sunday. I know she will be asking what I meant. Still not sure how she go to be part of our sports loving family. Love you Shannon!! Though she did watch a CAROLINA basketball game recently.

    GO HEELS!!!!
    Love Aunt Amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    I can't believe you let YOUR MOTHER come at your head with a pair of scissors

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes, I am definitely a Wake fan ...until Sunday. Yea for Shannon watching a UNC game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy - At least I didn't let her cut my fingernails. (Baby doll thrower.)

    ReplyDelete