Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 53: Working for the weekend

So I know it's getting old, but we got more snow and ice yesterday and today. Snow yesterday, ice today. But not nearly as much ice as they predicted, naturally, but enough that it was truly nasty outside, with the threat of it getting worse. Not that I actually know how it was outside, as I worked from home today.

I'm not so sure I'm disciplined enough to work from home, however, on a regular basis. I kept getting distracted by the idea that I could watch the morning shows, while working. Could be in my pajamas on my bed, while working. Could eat every hour because the food was there, while working.

But it was nice to at least have the option, and to avoid weather that pretty much guaranteed that I would fall or slide or step in a puddle up to my knee, as I am always apt to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment