Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 32: Before this river becomes an ocean

When I say I don't dance, I really don't dance. Yeah, there was that time in London with the wine, but it was a foreign country, it doesn't count. And other than one time in my sophomore dorm room to Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl," I've never really been a dance alone in my room type person.

But then I watched the charming "Eli Stone," last night, and after having George Michael's "Faith" stuck in my head all day, I knew what my new thing for today should be.

I turned the volume up on my speakers, and blasted "Faith," while dancing around my room, not caring that I have no rhythm or that the squeaky floor probably was annoying my neighbors.
After three minutes and thirteen seconds of solid dancing, I was exhausted. But happy. Now everyone watch this show. It is different and funny and I saw Jonny Lee Miller in a play a few years ago and he is amazing. And really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment