Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 6: A Spoonful of Sugar

There are certain things in life I have just grown to accept that I will never be able to do. For instance, roll my tongue into a tube. Twirl a basketball on my finger. Understand the stock market. Not give a mean look to anyone I see wearing a Duke hat or shirt. Hang a spoon off my nose. Until tonite, when I balanced a spoon on my nose - three times!
I think if nothing else, this project, and the ridiculous pictures that result from it, will make me less easily embarrassed.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering why we sent you to college - these pictures finally answer that question. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a question on Jeopardy last night about balancing the spoon on the nose....and I started laughing thinking about your pictures. Of course Shannon knew exactly what I was thinking too. Happy Tuesday!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you bored or what??? I didnt know that you had so much talent.
    Love Amee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe "Jeopardy" had a question about it! How fun. That is my fave game show.

    I still think this new trick could come very handy someday. I don't know how or when, but I'll be ready. :-)

    ReplyDelete