Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 24: I'm Lovin' It

I have a serious weakness for McDonald's. And I'm not ashamed of it. I don't care what "Fast Food Nation" says, or what happened to Morgan Spurlock, I love their fries, their hamburgers, and most of all, their Happy Meal toys. Luckily for my heart and cholesterol and waistline, I have no idea where the closest one to my apartment is. But there is one less than five minutes from my current job. Going to the place itself is not new, but going and getting lunch for my co-workers is. (I've never collected lunch for co-workers before.) Today I took orders, collected money, and then was that person in line with the little scratch sheet of paper repeating every thing fifteen times to make sure it was correct. I was then also the person who forgot sauces, napkins, and straws. Yep. Not sure they'll asking me to go on a lunch run again anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Let me give you a piece of friendly advice, don't tell your co-workers where you are going to lunch and especially dont ask them if they want anything because if you mess up their order(even though it was the resturant fault) they will blame you. That is why I only ask 2 of my good friends here and Eva if they want lunch. People talk about me because of it but I dont care. It is alot of hassel to get a big order, besides they dont always ask me. Plus I dont really like some of the people I work with so why would I pick up lunch for them. So now I will get off my soap box about lunches.
    Love you girl
    Amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. And love the rant, I can totally hear you saying it. And you are definitely right. I will remember this for next time.

    ReplyDelete