Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 29: If DJ Jazzy Jeff can do it, so can I.

To be honest, I don't really get the whole DJ thing. To me, it's just pushing play on a CD or iPod, and letting everyone else (i.e. the musicians) do the work. I know there are schools for it and people like DJ AM and Mark Ronson are all famous for it, but I just don't get it. But, I looked up what my DJ name would be anyway. Introducing...
Wooooo... Or not. It makes me think of Barack Obama, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't scream cool either. Of course, I already said I don't think DJs are cool, so it doesn't really matter.

Now that I have an official DJ name, I can't just rest on that. I had to follow it up with a playlist, which if you aren't bored to tears yet, you can check out. (Click to enlarge.)

So how did the famed DJ Rush come up with her playlist? Meh, it's what was on my most recently played listed. I'm sure that's all the greats do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment