Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 1: Carolina Girls Welcome 2008

Welcome 2008, welcome 24, welcome day one of my mission to do one new thing each day for the rest of the year. To start it off, I ushered in a much-needed new year with cheap champagne, Anderson Cooper, and a new dress. More importantly, I spent New Year's in Chapel Hill/Durham with three of my best friends. Since entering the "real world," spending time together as a group is a too rare occurrence. But that doesn't matter when there are stories to be told and multiple group pictures to be attempted.
Any year that starts with laughing until you cry, surely will be a good one.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bonnie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I forgot to call you. I hope you had a great day!! What better place to spend New Years Eve than Heaven on Earth! ( a beach in the bahamas does come in a close second though) Hope you have a safe trip home.

    Love, Amee

    ReplyDelete