Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 26: Not exactly wasting away in Margaritaville

Two important things about me that convey why this new thing is a disappointing new thing. First, I don't like to waste money. Second, I really don't like to waste a good margarita. But tonite I couldn't finish my margarita at dinner, which I have definitely never done before. While I've had way more food before tonite and finished my drink, I'm just going to blame it on El Rodeo. Though it is still my most favorite Mexican restaurant ever, I think they put something in my tamale. That's the only legitimate reason I can think to let a perfectly lovely drink of lime perfection go to waste. Sorry, Jimmy B, I failed you.

*Yeah, kind of sucky new thing today. But it was a different kind of day and doing something new just wasn't a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment