Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 332: Happy Native American Massacre and Relocation Day!

I'll save my anti-Thanksgiving rant for next year. Even though I'm thankful every day, I do have a lot to be thankful for this year, and as I'm safe and warm at home HOME right now, I have even more. Today I had T'giving day dinner at my sister's, which is my first time celebrating the day anywhere but home. I can't believe I've gone this long without having dinner somewhere other than where my home is, but it's true. (Unless you count holidays in Florida with massive amounts of extended family when I was a baby. But I don't as I have no memory of them, only pictures. And obviously T'giving in London doesn't count as my turkey day dinner was nachos at a pub.) Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to all!

Me and the nieces (In high-contrast black and white, because the camera was just not being kind to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment