Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 306: Hit me with your best shot

In yet another example of the nothing but class lifestyle I attempt to lead, I bought and used a shot glass ice cube tray.

I do love a good craft, and what's better than a craft that combines creating something and liquor? The answer: nothing. After waiting what seemed like forever for the thing to freeze - clearly one of its negatives - I took a nice shot of green apple vodka*, while the roommate had some Malibu, naturally.

The only problem, of course, was that the finished product is insanely cold, meaning you have to drink fast. Also, when attempting to put water in mine to chase the shot, it created a hole, thus effectively creating the worst shot glass ever.

*If you are wondering if liquor can get any girlier, the answer is yes. I also have vanilla and pomegranite vodka. Not that it matters, it all tastes like how I'd imagine lighter fluid to taste.

1 comment:

  1. Malibu is girly and does not taste like lighter fluid. Next project: flaming ice shot glasses!

    ReplyDelete