Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 314: Just, no.

I feel I have spent a good portion of my life consuming Icees, one of my most favorite things. I used to always get the cherry flavored ones, even though it turned my mouth a frightening shade of red. But I discontinued this when I had braces, as it would get stuck, for far longer, all around the braces in an even more frightening and unattractive way.

Jump to today, when I pulled out my file to put away some bills and found some Harry Potter blood pops. Interested to see if they can surpass the nasty red effect of a cherry Icee, I tried a Harry Potter blood lollipop. The result? Ewww....!
Seriously, this is gross. From the first lick it turned everything it touched red. My tongue, my teeth, my lips, and even outside of my lips too. I'm already creeped out by sticky-handed children with their Kool-aid mustaches, if I saw one after it had one of these, I would run screaming in the opposite direction.

I did take pictures, but they are just too gross and unattractive for human consumption. Just picture how teeth look after a red lollipop or popsicle, and multiply by ten. Or, you can have one of the four lollipops I have left, and try it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. As a faithful reader of your blog I want to see the pictures!!!
    Love Amee

    ReplyDelete