Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 90: Casual Friday and Monday and Tuesday and...

For the most part, I like that my job has a casual dress code, and I can wear jeans every day. I try to still dress up nicely once a week or so, but when it requires ironing and matching and usually more painful shoes, I just grab the jeans and go.

But as I may or may not have briefly considered wearing my pajama shirt to work this week, because it was cute and really not even a pajama shirt, I decided I needed to raid the closet and try a little harder. (For the record, the shirt was the one from my cookie post, day 85. It could totally pass for an everyday shirt, as it is one, I just choose to sleep in it occasionally.)

Thus tonite I got all my nice dress pants out, and starched and ironed them all. I still can't iron a pleat to save my life, and my starch leaked on one pair, making them extra extra stiff, but at least none of them will look good with my pajama shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment