Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 70: Pretzely goodness

Things I have done in a fitting room:
1. Tried on clothes.
2. Talked on the phone.
3. Got ready for a job interview.
4. Cried. (Who hasn't had a panic attack in a dressing room? There's no shame.)
5. Ate pretzel sticks.

Yes, despite the fact that my father worked in a department store and was maniacally against food and beverage in said store, I ate a soft pretzel in a dressing room today.

I swung by the Pentagon City mall on my way home from work today (again) to grab a cheap shirt I saw, and also because I was so incredibly hungry I couldn't make it through the five more stops and line change and then bus ride back to my apartment. Really, I couldn't. So as I was in a hurry and couldn't wait to eat before I tried on the shirt, I just did both. Being ever mindful of not getting anything on the clothes, and chewing quietly. Now I have a new super-soft pajama shirt...and a full, greasy stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment