Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 88: Overkill, much?

I do believe that Shannon suggested getting a tattoo as one of my new things to do. Sadly, as the last shot I received resulted in near hyperventilation for me, and a near broken hand for Mom, I think my fear of needles will prevent that from happening. But thanks to rub-ons, and Carolina's propensity for slapping a logo on any and everything, I wore a Tar Heel (temporary) tattoo on my foot for a day.

This isn't the first time I've worn a Tar Heel tattoo, but it is the first time off my face, and the first time I wore it out in the real world, on the metro, at work, and while shopping in Alexandria.

It was quite comforting to look down throughout the door and see something so familiar and reassuring. And as soon as they make needle-free tattoos, I wouldn't mind it permanently attached.

3 comments:

  1. I love the placement of your tattoo. And nothing wrongslapping the logo on everything. As every one knows I will buy it. Though I did restrain myself from buying the Tarheel dustbuster...
    But I do think that is a cool tattoo and I should have a real one put on my foot like that.
    GO HEELS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    Amee's next tattoo is "Live by the three...die by the three". She says it every game! I can't believe she controlled herself about the dustbuster. SHOCKER!! I understand completely about the fear of needles...that's why I don't have a tattoo. I am sure you have heard the story about your mom chasing me around the parking lot because I didn't want a shot! Well back to work!
    Love you,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Neice,
    Really its not that bad!! Maybe on your foot would hurt, but hey you like to booze, take a shot and suck it up...a true tarheel fan will have one. I'm gonna get on my foot, well actually 5, i want 5 ladybugs crawling across my foot...one for me and one for each of my sisters...so that way they are always with me
    Love you
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete