Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 80: Walking on sunshine

Another thing I have just accepted that I will never be able to do: walk in high heels.

Thankfully, flats are back in style again and comprise 99% of my shoe collection. And how much do I love black ballerina flats? So much that I went through 3 pairs in the 6 months I was in London. The last pair, that I bought for 2 pounds at Primark, finally got a hole in them two weeks, a year after I bought them. Thus in need of a new favorite shoe, I bought two pairs of black flats at Nine West, which cost more than $20. I've NEVER had a pair that were more than $20, and each of these were a bit more than that. (But still on sale, of course.)

I now have two incredibly cute new pairs of flats, that will support my arches better, and given their brand and cost, last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment