Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 362: So close

Ugh, I was trying so hard to consciously do something new every day this last month. Not frantically rush to do something at 11 or try and remember something new I did already. Today I kind of failed. I had hoped it would be watch UNC win a bowl game, but no such luck. Instead I guess it was shopping at Forever 21 with Mom at Independence Mall in Wilmington. Actually, it's my first time at Independence Mall with Mom since we moved when I was five, so that's new in a way too. I'm exhausted from the past perfect few days, let me be lame, one last time this year.

1 comment:

  1. hey, no worries...I'm pretty sure they only named it independence a few years ago, so technically....your FIRST time at independence mall b/c before it was something else, haha.

    ReplyDelete