Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 351: With love from Brussels

According to books, movies, and television, brussel sprouts are the scourge of children everywhere. I personally hated peas, but maybe that was because I never was around a brussel sprout, ever. But if you recall from my near death experience during the Duke game, I bought a bag awhile ago.* Now, many months later, I ate brussel sprouts for the first time. And, I didn't hate them! Not at all, they were actually quite good and interesting.

And, they just so happen to match my sweater tonite. (Your odd, but interesting fact for the day.)

*Yes, it's the same bag I used to ice my knee. But I have mutlipel reasons why this isn't gross. First, it's my knee, hardly a germ-centric body part. Second and third, I'm fairly certain that after so many months in the freezer, and then three minutes in the microwave, all the germs have been frozen and steamed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment