Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 337: Tar Heel+Chocolate=Bonnie

Everyone knows there is no more noble a mascot than the Tar Heel. No mightier a foe than the venerable giant foot. No object, idea, or notion that can not be improved upon by the simple addition of chocolate. And yes, this even applies to our flawless friend, Mr./Mrs. T. Heel.*

After years of observing the pure chocolate Tar Heel from afar in A Southern Season, but never purchasing for some unknown and stupid reason, I ate a foot made of chocolate tonite. In the past I've consumed a foot made of sugar cookie, peanut butter cookie, and some type of blue lollipop candy, but never before one entirely made of chocolate. I don't know why it has taken me so long.


*I've decided the foot is unisex. It's from Chapel Hill, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment