Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 344: Oh adult life

I have client meetings today and tomorrow for work, which means I have to look nice and presentable, i.e., no jeans and no wrinkles. Thus, ironing. Oh the ironing. But this morning when I tried to iron my nice white dress shirt, I got black gunk on it. Not good. Thus I had to clean my iron tonite with a special cream thing. I don't know why it seems strange to me that irons get dirty. I mean, they're just hot things getting the wrinkles out of clean clothes. I don't understand it. Anyway, I had to use way more than the recommend dosage on the back but I finally got the mysterious black gunk off. Now I don't have to worry about looking like Cinderella at my meeting tomorrow.

And, not related at all, but more decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment