Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 291: Thank God it's Friday!

Ever since I had my first sushi a few weeks ago, I’ve been craving it again. But I’ve been too busy to head to a new restaurant to try it so today I bought supermarket sushi at Harris Teeter. Even before I tried it at all I always thought it was kind of nasty to buy it from a case at the grocery store. But other than being too loose, and having far too much cucumber, it wasn’t too bad.


I also broke down and ordered the Caramel Apple Spice at Starbucks, instead of calling it the Caramel Apple Cider. I don't know why they changed the name from cider to spice last year, but I resisted just because I'm petty like that. And because it was probably for the same non-existent reason they can't just call a small a small instead of a tall. Or venti. Or whatever.

And got a pink contact lens case with my saline solution in support of Susan G. Komen breast cancer research. I feel like there are more products than ever this year that are going to support breast cancer research, which can be nothing but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment