Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 281: You don't mess with someone named Wolfgang

I like food as much as the next person, particularly when it consists of chocolate or carbs. But I'm not a big fancy food person, never watch the Food network or read recipe books just for the heck of it. But I can recognize a famous chef when I see it, so when I saw that Wolfgang Puck had a line of soups at Harris Teeter, I grabbed the can of vegetable, continuing my neverending quest for the perfect canned vegetable soup. Tonite I tried Mr. Puck's veggie soup, my first "famous" soup. Yeah, I think good old Wolfie should stick to the restaurant biz. Or at the very least chill out on the spices. If I knew about spices I could tell you which ones I've been choking on for the last four hours. Oregano, maybe? Or, my favorites, parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme? Never mind, the quest will just continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment