Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 249: Just another exciting Friday night

In order to find some solace after my phone problems, I trekked to Maryland for some retail therapy in the form of A.C. Moore. Ah, crafts. What was supposed to be a quick trip to grab some beads, of course turned into dreamily wandering the aisles grabbing this and that, and then circling the artificial flowers in search of some decoration for the new place.

Prior to this trip the only fake flowers I purchased and "arranged" were my two dozen calla lilies. (Arranging consists of tossing them in the vase and convincing myself they look good.) So tonite I decided to branch out and attempt actual arranging, with styrofoam and a plan and everything.
Meh, it's far less stressful with the calla lilies, but it will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment