Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 182: Working girl at home

One reason I love my job is because of its flexibility. Like today (and tomorrow) when I am allowed to work at home home, in order to extend my vacation by an extra weekend. Hooray! So I worked from home home* today. Aside from getting a certain chatty brother to understand why I couldn't watch a movie or listen to all the cities he's driven through as I was indeed working, it was quite lovely.

*I should clarify that I don't have some typing impediment where I repeat things. I took to calling my Goldsboro home "home home" in college in order to differentiate from whatever my "home" was at the time. Though I'm not sure I ever considered any of my dorm rooms or apartments home. Actually, I do this with other things, like Jeep Jeeps, more for emphasis than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment