Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 178: Luck be a lady tonite

When it comes to luck, I don't consider myself to have it good or bad. Because I don't have any. At. All. I just have me and the random, sometimes great, sometimes unfortunate, but always have-to-laugh things that happen to me. (This is not to be confused with being blessed. I am very blessed. I just have no luck.)


Thus I've never felt particularly compelled to try my hand, and my hard-earned dollar, at the lottery. Until my friends and I made it our goal for June. So to the news agent in Ballston I went, and purchased this. Makes a far better bookmark than a lottery ticket, clearly, as I am still writing this blog and not travelling the world with my winnings.

2 comments:

  1. I see you have the same luck as your Aunt Amee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have the same luck as your Aunt Amee...

    ReplyDelete