Monday, February 9, 2009

This settles it

I will not have a kid unless I can dress like M.I.A whilst pregnant:

I'll be ok, however, if I can't perform at the Grammy's on my due date. But seriously, I can't move like that without a watermelon inside me, I don't know how she didn't give birth right on the stage with all that gyrating she was doing. Though I am really interested as to what she'll name her kid. I'm going with Alfred William Oliver Lawrence aka A.W.O.L.

I do have to thank her and Jay Z and Kanye and those other dudes I didn't recognize at first for giving me my new favorite rap line: "you can pay for school, but you can't buy class."

And clearly nothing says class like a see-through ladybug-esque sheath when you're nine months pregnant. Yes, M.I.A, truly no one else has your "swagga."

No comments:

Post a Comment