Monday, February 2, 2009

Starbucks reprieve (for now)

Today I took my chances at one of the three Starbucks on King St. – figuring I would eliminate them one at time – and they did still have my apple cider. Whew. Don’t worry, you can all rest easy now. Aunt Traci, I hope this means you are still able to get one, too.

Maybe because she could sense my desperation, or because it wil be the last one she makes this “season,” the barista coated my whip cream in caramel sauce, just how I like it.

I did, however, still pick up a comment form because I will be letting Mrs. Star and Mr. Bucks know how I feel.

And sadly, Brandie, I feel I am now forced to concede your point, they aren’t real baristas if they are at a Safeway or Barnes and Noble. Your cold-hearted MBAness has corrupted me; I hope you're happy.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie,

    Just wanted you to know that I am able to get the caramel apple spice here. I am sipping on one as I type. I ask the lady at Starbucks if it is a seasonal item and she said NO! They have added it to their menu year round. YEAH!!!!
    Love,
    Aunt Traci

    ReplyDelete