Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 124: I wanna be like Mike

How do three Carolina girls start out a beautiful Spring Saturday? Basketball, of course!
I shot some hoops (or a bunch of air balls) with Brandie and Karey, in a basketball jersey (David's), with a tiny little basketball. (Named Eric.)
A combination of not playing in a really long time, the aforementioned small ball (which I still think is cute, just not practical), and poor form, means I kind of sucked. And that maybe I shouldn't be so hard on the boys when they miss lay ups, because I'm not as good at them as I used to be.Weak weak wrists, but at least I got a little air(ish).

2 comments:

  1. yeah well i'm sure playing in rainbows didn't help your game any
    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah well i'm sure playing in rainbows didn't help your game any
    shannon

    ReplyDelete