Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 96: Sweet Taste of Liberty

I used to wonder what America would taste like if it were an ice cream. But thanks to Stephen Colbert and Ben and Jerry, I need not waste my precious time on that dilemma any longer. Today I ate truthiness with a spoon, and some AmeriCone Dream ice cream. Apparently America is mainly vanilla, with a little chocolate and caramel and waffle cone thrown in. A melting pot if you will, except thankfully not melting, but frozen.*

(I think a Jon Stewart ice cream would be even more delicious, Ben and Jerry. And would assist you in being "fair and balanced." Thanks.)

*I didn't notice that the Ben and Jerry page uses a similar metaphor on their page; I wrote mine before I read theirs, so I'm leaving it. Great minds think cheesily alike, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment