Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 102: Country dogs in the city

I love my dogs more than just about anything and was happy to have them in my apartment up here for the first time.

But, they don't get out much. And as a result are completely adorable neurotic messes. They were convinced Mom and Daddy were going to leave them up here, and poor Dimples, despite having hardwood floors at home, just couldn't stand to walk on the ones here. Peanut, the usually calm and rational one, was just as antsy and hilarious.

Even though they didn't have a great time up here, I liked having them around. Next time, as Mom suggested, we just might need to try some doggie Prozac.
Don't let the smile fool you, she was a wreck.

Best picture I could get of she who is afraid of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment