Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 106: Frankie says relax

Ok, I actually have no idea who Frankie is, or who he was telling to relax. I only know there is a T-shirt that featured in a hilarious "Friends" episode, and the 80s are still making a comeback, apparently, as it is for sale at some sketchy teen store in the mall in Ballston.

But, whomever Frankie is, he has a point. Relaxing is good. Relaxing is not easy, however, if you're like me, who is always tense and stressed with a hundred to do lists on random sticky notes that after an hour lose their meaning. And that was a not-relaxed sentence.

I realized during yoga a few weeks ago that I carry all my tension in my back. And I carried a lot of it today. Thus I took to Google for home remedies, and tried reflexology on my hands and feet to cure my lower back pain.

It sort of worked. I don't know if it actually works, or if it's more of a psychosomatic thing. Or if it was just a diversion tactic, as once I began rubbing my bony hand, it hurt more than my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment