Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 104: Damn taxation

I could fill this blog with paragraphs and paragraphs of why I hate taxes. How I resent having to pay them for stupid reasons and how they are used in undoubtedly even more stupid ways.

But I won't. Not today anyway. But today I did do my taxes, not exactly by myself, but more than I've ever done before.

And I can even more confidently say that they are indeed stupid. And when I'm president I'll work on outlawing them instead of baseball. We might not have vital public services but, oh well, we'll figure something out. And have more money while we do it.

Daddy and me working on them. Perhaps the least attractive face on me ever, but it's quite accurate of what I was feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, If you run for President and outlaw taxes I will vote for you!! After just finishing paying the goverment $1523.00 dollars. Taxes do suck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :-)

    I really shouldn't complain since I don't have to pay quite as much as you. If you decide to say screw it and not pay, I'll hide you from the IRS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, she should pay her taxes through the year and won't have to come up with it at the end!!! SLACKER!!

    ReplyDelete