Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 231: I really should become less materialistic

Though still settling in to the new place, I do quite like it. Lots of space, nice wood floors, amazing location, ample closet space. Hahaha, not even close. To be exact, the closet is less than 3 feet wide, my extender bar that has been used in every closet since freshman year, does not fit, thus making it my smallest closet ever. How big of a problem is this? Well, it took three people two trips to carry all my clothes on a big sheet. So, it's a problem. Thus I had to buy, and put together, a garment rack today.
I'm not going to lie, it could be cool to need something and have to wheel out the old rack. Or it could be a real hassle, as it has already meant sacrificing the nook in my room to storage. I really should cut back on my wardrobe. Probably. Or not.

2 comments: