And just now, as I sat on my couch on my work from home day, fighting off a panic attack because I don't see how my current project is ever going to be completed, I glanced at my work notepad to see a list of blog posts to write. I must have written the list yesterday during a break.
I don't usually like any sort of to-do list public because I don't want the public holding me accountable. I've always put plenty of pressure on myself and I think inviting others to do the same might kill me. But, I'm posting this anyway. If for no other reason than I can throw out that sheet from my notepad so no one asks me why "lettuce" and "secrets" are on the same list.
- Cape Party
- National Cathedral Flower Mart
- Mother's Day
- Stuff I found while cleaning out my room at home
- The Asian lettuce bundles I made 3ish months ago
- More secrets
- More fountains
- Thoughts on "crazy" women
- Why I think "Sabotage" could be an appropriate wedding song
- My new laptop
- Colored jeans?
- A quote from last week's "Girls" I really like
- Comfort shopping