Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Nothings

It's time to say goodbye to Francisco Dell...



...and hello to Guillermo HP.


This is only my third laptop in 10 years, and the first one I've bought without the financial assistance of a loan or my parents. (I did, however, have the advisory assistance of my dad.)

I had Javier Thinkpad for five and a half years and Francisco for four and a half years. Guillermo is so shiny and fast I don't know what to do. I forgot that it's not supposed to take a full minute to open a program, that the computer shouldn't randomly disconnect itself from the internet, that there should be no Blue Screen of Death, and no nearly audible groan from the thing every time iTunes is opened.

So Guillermo will help me knock out some of yesterday's to-do list. And even though it has nothing to do with my laptop, I wore my new bright pink jeans today and they make me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment