Friday, November 3, 2006

TGIF!!!!!

Some light reading before the weekend. From our company newsletter. Ignore the picture, it looked a lot better on the tiny digital camera screen when our HR lady let me check it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Less than 24 hours until I get to see Mom and Aunt LuAnn!! There are honestly no words as to how excited I am. A brief rundown of our itinerary:
Saturday: they arrive
Sunday - Monday: we explore London together
Tuesday - Wednesday: they explore while I work
Thursday - Sunday: Scotland!!! One day in Edinburgh and two day-trips throughout Scotland
Monday - Thursday: Mom and LuAnn in Paris
Friday: We won't talk about that Friday. But at least Ashley comes two days after that!

Ok, will review "Spamalot" next week. But in short: amazing! funny! totally worth the hype! Have great weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bonnie, You look cute in your picture! What else is there to do in our spare time but watch Tarheel basketball. In a little over a week I get to watch my beloved tarheels play. I am so exicted. I know you will have a good time with your mom and LuAnn. You will walk their feet off I am sure! How far are you from the palace? I am not sure exactly how big London is. Have a great time with my big sissy's! Love you
    Amee

    ReplyDelete