Monday, November 13, 2006

Home sweet home

Back safe and sound from Scotland. Hooray! Mom and Aunt LuAnn are on their way to Paris, or may actually already be there, as I type. I am at work struggling to keep my eyes open and longing for my lunch break at half one.

Scotland was absolutely stunning. It was cold, rainy, and windy, but hardly mattered as the scenery was so beautiful. More details and hopefully pictures coming later this week.

My job has changed at work, however, so I will no longer be on reception, which means no internet time. This is going to affect my blogging and picture-posting for a time until I figure something out. But don't worry, I will figure something out.

1 comment:

  1. I still read your blog!!!! I understand about the whole xmas thing...... I really miss how it felt as a child. So this year I made a xmas list and told my Mom that I wanted presents-wrapped instead of the usual check!! I can't wait....its nice to be excited about the holidays again!I'm sick of my adult holidays!!

    ReplyDelete