Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF and Carolina basketball

from a DTH article on tonite's "Late Night with Roy":

Senior guard Dewey Burke said fans will not be disappointed. "We're bringing sexy
back," he said.

I'd prefer they bring the national championship back. But oh well.

And how have I never heard of Dewey before?! I guess he's this year's Will Robinson, Karey.

I'm just now realizing that I'm going to miss basketball season this year. Both in the sense of actually not seeing/being there, and just really really missing it.

Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just looked him up on facebook, and he is not nearly as adorable as Will! Aw... I miss(danger)Will Robinson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewey Burke was a bench warmer last year too, and the only reason I know is b/c I had a class with him once, and he was in my small group and so I recognized the name. But back when he was in my class he was a lowly JV player. He's a really nice guy tho! I actually went to late night last night (which may have been only my 2nd or 3rd time), and Wes did an impression of Roy that was priceless.

    ReplyDelete