Friday, September 1, 2006

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

In typical me-fashion, any new stage of my life must be accompanied by either one or all of three things:
  1. a new outfit
  2. a new haircut
  3. a new journal
I already have the new haircut, I'm sure I'll be adding numerous outfits into the mix soon enough, and as I've already started a new paper journal, it seems only right to start a new online journal as well.

(And there is of course the fact that I apparently reached my e-mail peak while in college, because I am averaging a week or more to return e-mails, if I even start them at all. Considering how bad I am at talking on the phone, I'm hoping this is only a phase.)

So here it is, so all family, friends, and random passer-by can see how I am spending the next six months, and beyond, of my life. I'll put the day-to-day occurrences in here, keeping the e-mail correspondence to more personal matters.

It is now time to get to the packing, as I have put it off long enough. The large pile of clothes I want to take are taunting me, as they know they can not all possibly fit in the annoyingly small suitcase they have to go in. This is when I wish the invention I came up with years ago to turn my Barbie clothes into real life-size clothes, and visa versa, had actually been invented. How cool would it be to fit your entire life into a snazzy pink 12x12 plastic case?

No comments:

Post a Comment