Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scenes From My Childhood Bedroom: 3

I haven't had time to download and organize Chapel Hill/Christmas/Bday photos so until then I have a few more photos of my room at home.

Oh, high school. What can I say about it other than I don't miss one percent of it for one second. My 10 year reunion (holy crap) is this year and I'd rather pull out my eyelashes one by one than attend. But there are three vestiges of high school left out in my room. First, the (purple) marshall chords from junior year and the (gold) honor chords from senior year. The chords represent four years of unbelievable stress, mood swings, sleepless nights, crying fits, worry, and anxiety.


There's also the mirror that was a graduation gift from my friend, Diane. It has my name etched at the top and "Class of 2002" at the bottom with an image of a graduate in the center. It's perfect for makeup and hair checks on the way out.


And that's that for high school memories. And even those few items are too much high school for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment