Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Words

"I'm learning little by little that we decide what
our lives are gonna be. Things happen to us.
But it's our reactions that matter."
-Sally Reardon, Felicity

This weekend I discovered that all four seasons of "Felicity" were streaming on Netflix. It is possible that 10 episodes were watched in two days. Felicity's four years of college coincided with my four years of high school. Other than a few stray episodes when Lifetime briefly aired the show, I haven't seen most of the episodes since high school. I wish I could say that watching Felicity's foibles have revealed how much I've grown, learned, and matured in 10 years. And I have. But, I also still identify far too much with a lot of her uncertainty and missteps. Oh well. Still have 74 episodes to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment