Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 By the Numbers

Before I get to all the holiday happenings of the past few weeks, here's a quick and painless recap of 2010. In number form. Which is odd, considering how much I hate numbers.

  • 333 steps climbed to the top of the National Cathedral bell tower
  • 300+ work emails sent
  • 250+ metro trips
  • 200+ personal emails sent
  • 110 blog posts
  • 69 inches of snow (Total includes the December 2009 blizzard and NC Christmas snow.)
  • 64 applications downloaded to my iPhone
  • 50 books read
  • 47 sub-folders in my "2010 Pictures" folder
  • 26 years under my belt
  • 24 dollars made at my pre-moving yard sale
  • 17 movies seen in the theatre
  • 16 s'more surprise cupcakes
  • 12 book club meetings
  • 11 orders placed through Amazon
  • 11 plays, ballets, or concerts
  • 5 celebrity sightings
  • 4 seasons watched of Friday Night Lights 
  • 3.5 days of jury duty
  • 3 sections in the GRE
  • 3 trips to new places
  • 3 trips home
  • 3 apartments visited before finding a new one
  • 2 lost SmarTrip cards
  • 2 days of photo shoots attended for work
  • 2 haircuts
  • 1 call to 911 (Not for me or anything to do with me.)
  • 1 graduation attended
  • 1 sick day
  • 1 computer re-formatted by me
  • 1 Rally for Sanity
  • 1 autographed UNC basketball
And that was 2010, in the most simplified manner imaginable. It wasn't the greatest year ever, but it wasn't the worst year ever either.

No comments:

Post a Comment