Saturday, November 14, 2009

Danger, danger

I got to work yesterday, turned on my computer, only to have it start showing weird error messages, including one that read, "This computer is corrupt and unreadable."

Corrupt and unreadable. Insert joke here.

All I know is nine a.m. is entirely too early in the day to already be corrupt and unreadable.

And it's never a good sign when the tech guy looks at the error and says, "Hmm, never seen that before."

Also, my second monitor at work is melting, no joke. There's about a one inch section on top that is clearly melted.

I wish I could make up the technological mishaps that happen to me, really. If I was truly that inventive and creative I could be making a fortune instead of spending a fortune replacing various electronic necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment