- I worked from home on Friday because I didn't feel good. Luckily it hasn't progressed beyond a sore throat and sporadic stuffiness, but I sound like Kathleen Turner.
- I went out with Brandie and had too much fun, thus preventing me from doing anything I was supposed to do on Saturday.
- I've bought myself things at Banana Republic and Paper Source instead of buying Christmas gifts.
- Making Christmas gifts and decorations = crazy messy apartment. Especially the dining room table. (See below.)
- Instead of buying peppermints for my advent calendar, I'm using leftover candy corn. (Also see below.)
- I have so much I want to do and see this season but all I am doing instead is watching "Homeland." Which is unbelievably good while also being unbelievably stressful and disconcerting.
- I've always been an "I need four seasons" kind of lady, but these last two days of 60 degree weather is making me realize I really am more of an "I need one week in each of the four seasons that is that season, but the rest can all in the sixties" kind of lady.
- For the first time in years I can listen to "I'll Be Home For Christmas" without crying and I don't know what that means. (Though I'm hoping it means it's just not making me cry yet.)
- I need this tea towel, yesterday:
- I thought I was making progress on my last things to blog about list, but now I'm not so sure:
- My jury duty experience
Capitol tour with mom and her sisters Wii night with the ladies Pumpkin carving party
- Hurricane Sandy
Work Halloween party Various happenings: New office, award, Lauren's birthday, etc.
- Old theatre
Things that are and aren't worth the money
- Thoughts on energy and healthy eating
- Thoughts on anxiety
- The time I used a saw
- Night out with Brandie
- Pinterest party
- Christmas decorations
- This wasn't the original intent of this post and I can't remember what it was.