Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thoughts I've Thought and Things I've Done This Week

  • Allergies are just the worst and I'm tired of a runny nose, sore throat, and itchy eyes. But the nose isn't runny enough, the throat sore enough, or the eyes itchy enough to justify staying home, sleeping more, or taking allergy medicine. Especially since all allergy medicine makes me crazy. 
  • If I get selected for a jury when I have jury duty in 2 weeks, I'm going to cry. It's just going to mess everything up.
  • Nothing improves a yucky Monday like printing and hanging the UNC b-ball schedule:
  • Apparently I'm the only one in the city who is always late and always trying to get somewhere. I'm so tired of people, especially in the metro, walking so slow that sometimes I doubt they're even moving. Not to mention the people too busy reading their phones to walk and the people just standing in the middle of any location doing nothing.
  • This kind of creeped me out when I looked at my phone yesterday:
  • I feel slightly better about Mitt Romney's various displays of idiocy if I refer to him as "Mittens." I know this is disrespectful, but it's not nearly as bad as the sundry Republicans that refer to PRESIDENT Obama simply as OBAMA, no matter the setting. Over and over again. You may not respect the man, but respect the position. And respect the fact that the people spoke and voted him into office. (He didn't have to have the Supreme Court hand it to him. No, I'm not still bitter.) 
  • If I don't get a good, full night of sleep soon, I'm going to go crazy. 
  • I'm glad I'm going "home" to NC tomorrow, but I'm sad that it's the second trip in the past month that won't involve me actually going home home. 
  • In keeping with my all or nothing personality, I've scheduled 4 doctor's appointments in the next 3 weeks. Adulthood=blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment