Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to my home

Last week, two months after moving in, the roommate in I finally hung up photos/art and I finished decorating my room, just in time for our friends reunion. Thus I introduce you to the BK.

Foyer

The best part of the foyer: 2005 National Championship DTH

Kitchen

Bookcases in living room (mine on right, roomie's on left)

Dining area (taken when I was working from home)

Living area

My room

Favorite part of my room: bookcases!

Second favorite part: my diploma and my Mamaw's rolltop desk

My own bathroom (and me). This is only the second time in my life I've had a bathroom all to myself. I can't put into words what this means.

And that's that. It's smaller than my last place, but as the old roomie pointed out, I don't have to walk as much. (Except of course when going anywhere else since it's not as centrally located.) But it's cozy and was like hell to find, so I think it will do. And I just realized that practically none of the pictures we hung are shown, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment