Thursday, March 5, 2009

I found grace inside a sound/I found grace it's all I found (U2)

Whew...this week. Snow, work, U2, cold temps, work, slippery ice, some sleep, work, Doctor Who, work, and then Mexican food. But I finally finished my huge assignment and now it's smooth sailing, literally, on my cruise next week! (Before the work picks back up when we get back, but that doesn't matter now.)

Many things to write about when I get back, including:
  • How much I love U2
  • What is wrong with Jimmy Fallon (from a previously huge fan)
  • Carolina's own Anoop the 13th Idol!
  • The awesomeness that is Netflix's Instant Play
  • 30 Rock basing an episode around the second most terrifying movie of my childhood: Harry and the Hendersons (Second only to Gremlins.)
  • Love for Slumdog Millionaire
  • How it's driving me crazy that these bullet points do not all begin with a verb or common construction and how I'm too tired to add punctuation. This is what my job has done to me. Made me even more obsessive than I thought possible.
That's it for now. I just want to get warm and fall asleep to Doctor Who. Before, though, here are some pictures around my neighborhood from the snow on Monday. Back in a little over a week with pictures of Key West and Grand Cayman!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie, I hope you and your mom have a great time on the cruise. I talked to her this morning and she said she was coming tomorrow. Hopefully you won't miss anything amazing during the ACC tourney...Like Taylor breaking the scoring record...
    Can't wait to see the pictures.
    Love, Aunt Amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty snow pictures!:)

    PS. and definitely into slumdog, myself :P

    ReplyDelete